Deadline to submit Videos- November 22nd
Date to record your video at church if you need help- November 15th
Hope Was Born- December 13th
virtual Choir Guidelines
1. Find two devices to use. You will listen to the rehearsal tracks using headphones with one, and you will record you video with the other. Prop your recording device on a shelf, cabinet, counter, tripod, etc. to get it level with you. Please don't video from the floor, up your nose.
2. Be mindful of your background. Video INSIDE so we don't have outside noise; however, find a time to do so when it's quiet. TV noise in the background or people talking will mess up your video.
3. Frame yourself in your video as shown in the picture above. Film it HORIZONTALLY (longways, not tall), with you in the center.
4. Open the "Click here to record your video" link below on the device you will use to record the video. Choose "Record a Response", login with your email, and allow the computer to access your microphone and camera if it asks.
5. Hit "Record" on the device you are recording video on first, the hit "Play" on the device you're listening to. Use the voice part links below to listen. When Brett says "clap" on the recording, please clap (on the word "clap"- not after it) loudly so that it can be seen and heard on the video.
6. Sing your part only- not the solo sections. Be sure to smile and look happy- even on the parts where you do not sing!
6. Hit "Next" on your listening device. It will allow you to listen to your video if you want. Once you're done, hit "next" again. Last, click submit.
7. Repeat for the second song!