We are glad you are interested in learning more about our church! Take a look around and consider visiting us some time. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Answers to your burning questions
- Plan on arriving about 10 minutes to prior to each service or activity.
- Parking can be found behind, beside and across from the church.
- Handicapped guests should park behind the church for best access to the elevator.
- Dress comfortably! Some of us dress up, some of us don't.
- A nursery is provided during each service (Birth-2 years)
- Children's activities are provided during some services.
- We consider our worship style to be "blended", meaning we incorporate a wide variety of songs including hymns, contemporary worship music, etc.
- Our pastor's preaching style is considered "expository", meaning he teaches verse by verse and thought by thought.